Be ready for visit the famous Apulian olive groves!
Not far from charming cities like Bari, Trani and the famous Castel del Monte, you will attend and participate in the olive harvest, observing the processing of milling with granite millstones, kneading, cold extraction, and finally packaging, after which each participants will get a custumized bottle of Olive Oil made with your own hands.
At the end you will taste the Apulian Bruschettas seasoned with freshly produced oil (taken directly from the separator).
Finally enjoy a typical Apulian lunch.
After lunch continue to the ancient town of Trani. The town extends along the port into a small peninsula where the Cathedral of S. Nicola Pellegrino stands in a amazing position directly beside the sea. Visit of the historical center and Cathedral. Return to your hotel.
These are some suggestions of wide range of activities that Ignas Tour is able to arrange anywhere in Italy
- Full Day Deluxe AC Motor coach at disposal from Bari
- Full Day English speaking Tour Leader
- Visit to the Olive Mill
- 2/3 Hours Olive Harvest Workshop
- Tasting of Different Types of Olive Oil
- Typical Apulian Lunch with drinks included
- Visit of Trani and its Cathedral
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionN/A
* Price per person:
|8 guests||16 guests||25 guests|
|€ 179||€ 119||€ 109|
*Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.