Enjoy a full day excursion to the Dolomites UNESCO Natural Heritage and learn about the century old wood carving tradition of this area.
We will cross the Sella range and experience a true and inspiring scenic drive through the Pordoi and Gardena Pass. Canazei, Corvara and Ortisei are the most famous alpine villages we will cross.
Arrival In Ortisei, birthplace of Giorgio Moroder Godfather of disco music and visit of a wood carving factory and its wood themed park.
The park is crafted with attention to the smallest detail, decorated according to the season. Wood connoisseurs will find a vast assortment of thousands of sculptures and other products, selected from a range of over 60,000 products which have been developed during the course of Dolfi’s factory 120-year history.
Attend to a wood carving workshop and witness a wood carver in action. Wood carvings from Val Gardena are world famous and testimony of a century old tradition.
Lunch in local restaurant with typical products. Following the tour return to your hotel.
These are some suggestions of wide range of activities that Ignas Tour is able to arrange anywhere in Italy
- Full Day Deluxe AC Motor coach at disposal from Bolzano
- Full Day English Speaking Guide for Dolomites Tour
- Guided Tour of Wood Carving Factory
- Workshop for Wood Painting
- A piece of Strudel (typical South Tyrol Dessert) with coffee
- 3 Course Lunch in the Dolomites area with drinks included
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionN/A
* Price per person:
|8 guests||16 guests||25 guests|
|€ 139||€ 99||€ 79|
*Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.