Arrival transfer form airport to hotel in Verona area. Welcome drink. Welcome dinner and overnight
Breakfast. Full day excursion to Lake Garda. Upon arrival in Riva, charming town on the northern lake shore guided tour. Continue to visit the unique hamlet of Canale di Tenno, member of “The Most beautiful towns of Italy” association. Perched on a hill halfway between Garda Lake it’s a rural settlement of medieval origin survived almost intact until our days. Free time to get lost in the narrow cobble stone alleys of this charming little borgo. Continue to Limone famous for its lemons (thanks to a favorable micro climate), healthy inhabitants (they are the most long-lived in the country) and also set of 2008 James Bond movie Quantum of Solace. Stroll around the small village and enjoy a limoncello tasting. Board the ferry for the short cruise across the lake to reach Malcesine and meet your motor-coach. Return to your hotel Dinner and overnight.
Meals: B - D
Morning at leisure to relax and enjoy your included entrance at the hotel wellness center or walk around the park or visit the Romanic Chapel. Wine tasting with light lunch at Bottega, the hotel restaurant.
Later departure to Verona for a guided tour of the city….Dinner in a local restaurant and continue to the performance. Return to the hotel.
Meals: B - L - D
Breakfast and departure.
- Deluxe A/C motor coach for airport transfers and round trip transfer to the Arena
- English speaking assistant for transfers
- English speaking guide for full day excursion to Lake Garda
- English speaking guide for guided tour of Verona
- 3 nights at historical hotel Villa Quaranta or similar
- 2 3-course dinner with drinks included at the hotel
- 1 Entrance to the Sauna and Thermarium
- 1 Wine tasting with light lunch
- 3-course dinner at a local restaurant in Verona with drinks included
- Limoncello tasting in Limone
- Ferry Limone to Malcesine.
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionN/A
* Price per person sharing a double/twin room:
|8 guests||15 guests||25 guests|
|See Opera Calendar||€ 619||€ 519||€ 469|
|Single supplement: € 84|
Opera Calendar 2017
June 2017: 23/29
July 2017: 7/12/15/18
August 2017: 4/9/12/23/26
June 2017: 24/30
July 2017: 5/9/11/16/20/23
Aida 1913 Historical Stage design
July 2017: 28
August 2017: 3/6/8/13/16/20/24/27
July 2017: 1/6/14/19/27
July 2017: 8/13/22/29
August 2017: 11/19
Gala with Placido Domingo
July 2017: 21
August 2017: 5/10/17/22/25
Gala IX Symphony Beethoven
August 2017: 15
*The itinerary is on request and rates are subject to the availability of the hotels at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.