Departure from Lecce to enjoy a precious tour based on a typical Apulian folk dance: The Pizzica.
The original legend tells that someone who had been bitten by the tarantula spider had to dance to an upbeat tempo to sweat the poison out.
Arrival to Torrepaduli and visit the mysterious San Paolo and Tarantate’s Chapel where you will admire the miraculous well. Continue by motor coach to Galatina to Casa Museo Centro del Tarantismo (Museum of Tarantella) to discover more about this particular tradition and dance.
Lunch in the area where you can assist to a real Pizzica show.
Following lunch you will participate to a workshop where you will learn the secrets of this dance and learn its steps. Following the tour back to Lecce.
These are some suggestions of wide range of activities that Ignas Tour is able to arrange anywhere in Italy
- Full-day Deluxe AC Motorcoach at disposal
- Full day English Speaking Guide for excursion in Salento
- Typical 3-Courses lunch in a local restaurant with drinks included with Pizzica show
- Pizzica and Tarantella workshop
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionN/A
* Price per person:
|8 guests||15 guests||25 guests|
|€ 139||€ 109||€ 99|
*Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.