Morning departure to Mantua. Be ready for a journey between fantasy and reality, following the footstep of the places of the most famous Giuseppe Verdi’s Opera, Rigoletto, set in Mantua in the 16th century. During this excursion you will visit the Ducal Palace, the immense residence of the Gonzaga Family during its four centuries of domination. The visit includes the “Camera degli Sposi“ of Mantegna and other beautiful rooms.
Walking tour through the streets and squares of the old town, the Teatro Scientifico Bibiena , the Palace of Accademia Virgiliana, the House of Rigoletto and St. Andrew Basilica. Lunch in a local restaurant.
After lunch continue to Sabbioneta, the town built by the Duke Vespasiano Gonzaga, an extraordinarily preserved example of architecture and urban design of the Renaissance. The visit includes a short route around the walls, view of the Ducal Palace, the Garden Palace with the Gallery, the Ancient Theater and the Synagogue. Back to your city and hotel.
* Upon request we can also include Opera and Concert tickets depending on the Season
These are some suggestions of wide range of activities that Ignas Tour is able to arrange anywhere in Italy
- Full-day Deluxe AC Motorcoach at disposal
- Full day English Speaking Guide for visit of Mantua & Sabbioneta
- Entrance fee at Ducal Palace Mantua
- Entrance fee at the Garden Palace and Gallery
- Entrance fee at the Ancient Theatre
- Entrance fee at Synagogue
- Typical 3-Courses Lunch in a local restaurant with Mantua’s specialities with drinks included
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionN/A
* Price per person:
|8 guests||15 guests||25 guests|
|€ 181||€ 129||€ 99|
*Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.