Morning departure to Parma, the city of Music and Arts, worldwide known thanks to Giuseppe Verdi. During your tour you will admire Piazza Duomo, the Cathedral and Baptistery, the Teatro Farnese and visit the Museum of Sound.
For lunch we will continue to Langhirano famous for the production of Prosciutto. Lunch in a local restaurant.
Continue to Roncole to visit the birthplace of Giuseppe Verdi and the Church of San Michele Arcangelo which preserves the organ on which the young Verdi played the first notes.
Finally you will reach Busseto, where Verdi with the financial support and encouragement of Antonio Barezzi undertook with decision to study music. In the historical center of Busseto you will visit Teatro “Giuseppe Verdi” and Casa Barezzi. Return to your hotel.
These are some suggestions of wide range of activities that Ignas Tour is able to arrange anywhere in Italy
- Full day A/C deluxe motor coach at disposal
- Fulll day English speaking guide for tour of Parma and Busseto
- Entrance tickets at Museum House of Sound in Parma, Birthplace of Giuseppe
- Verdi, Giuseppi Verdi Theater and Casa Barezzi.
- 3-Course Lunch in a local restaurant with drinks
- Tips, City Taxes and everything not listed under “Included features”
Ignas Tour Hotel CollectionN/A
* Price per person:
|8 guests||15 guests||25 guests|
|€ 149||€ 99||€ 89|
*Prices are subject to change if travel occur during trade shows, bank holidays or special events and supplements may be applied.